PROOF OF VAX STATUS FOR AMSTERDAM

victory2020

I am flying into Amsterdam on Monday & filled out the proof of Vaccination at the 72 hour mark, It says my Covid requirements are "pending approval". Is this normal? The first time I uploaded my QR code it said it could not be read (used it several times while travelling overseas) so I  had to do it again. Any experience with this is appreciated.

2 minutes ago, victory2020 said:

I am flying into Amsterdam on Monday & filled out the proof of Vaccination at the 72 hour mark, It says my Covid requirements are "pending approval". Is this normal? The first time I uploaded my QR code it said it could not be read (used it several times while travelling overseas) so I  had to do it again. Any experience with this is appreciated.

Is this for an airline or PLF?  I loaded my documents on Delta for my flight next week and I got a 'pending approval' notice, which was approved within 5 minutes. Don't have to complete my PLF for Spain until Thursday.

1 minute ago, debenson0723 said:

Is this for an airline or PLF?  I loaded my documents on Delta for my flight next week and I got a 'pending approval' notice, which was approved within 5 minutes. Don't have to complete my PLF for Spain until Thursday.

It was the airline. I filled it out almost 5 hours ago, United Airlines

They are saying my vax was more than 270 days ago but booster from Dec 1 is not showing- this is also more than 270 days ago. They say to check in at airport - will I have a problem? should I get another booster (leaving Monday). Should I get a test? Is that an option? It looks like they don't accept unvaxxed travelers

1 hour ago, victory2020 said:

They are saying my vax was more than 270 days ago but booster from Dec 1 is not showing- this is also more than 270 days ago. They say to check in at airport - will I have a problem? should I get another booster (leaving Monday). Should I get a test? Is that an option? It looks like they don't accept unvaxxed travelers

The Netherlands / EU-rules for non-EU visitors seems to be that you are considered unvaccinated if you had your second shot of a two-shot regime more than 270 days ago. However, if you've had a booster in addition to your original two shots (one shot for J & J), this booster currently has no expiration date, meaning that it's not subject to the 270-day rule. If you can show proof that you had a booster in addition to your original shots, you shouldn't have any issues regardless of how long ago you got it.

Here's the official requirements, there's also info on what kind of documentation is required of your booster shot:

https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/visiting-the-netherlands-from-abroad/requirements-for-proof-of-vaccination

16 minutes ago, Maria63 said:

The Netherlands / EU-rules for non-EU visitors seems to be that you are considered unvaccinated if you had your second shot of a two-shot regime more than 270 days ago. However, if you've had a booster in addition to your original two shots (one shot for J & J), this booster currently has no expiration date, meaning that it's not subject to the 270-day rule. If you can show proof that you had a booster in addition to your original shots, you shouldn't have any issues regardless of how long ago you got it.

Here's the official requirements, there's also info on what kind of documentation is required of your booster shot:

https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/visiting-the-netherlands-from-abroad/requirements-for-proof-of-vaccination

Thank you, that is how I see it also. Just means an extra step at the airport