All Inclusive Drinks Package

Can anyone advise please what the situation is with some of the premium drinks on the package. Are all brands available in all bars or do they restrict some of the premium brands to certain bars?.

Also, what is the situation with wine at dinner on the AI package?. We normally have order a bottle between two to have throughout our meal - is that permitted or is it a case of ordering by the glass and then having to seek out someone for another glass during the meal?.

If it is by the glass, what would the certainty be of being brought a premium wine or would they simply bring a glass of red or white, which could be anything really?.

Del

Hi for your wine your table waiter will also serve your wine, we always ask for a new bottle which they top us up from throughout the meal or you can ask them to leave it with you. All drinks are not found in all bars ie on Discovery you can get craft draught beers in the Live bar but not other bars. 

This all may have changed lately. 😊

IMO the package is well worth it🥃

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2022 at 11:10 PM, Pensioncruiser said:

Hi for your wine your table waiter will also serve your wine, we always ask for a new bottle which they top us up from throughout the meal or you can ask them to leave it with you. All drinks are not found in all bars ie on Discovery you can get craft draught beers in the Live bar but not other bars. 

This all may have changed lately. 😊

IMO the package is well worth it🥃

Wanted to check about the wine bottle situation.  I can't see on the list that you can have bottles, just glasses.  Am I missing the obvious?

19 minutes ago, Dinglebert said:

Wanted to check about the wine bottle situation.  I can't see on the list that you can have bottles, just glasses.  Am I missing the obvious?

No bottles of wine on the package but a fairly good range available by the glass if you include the premier package. There are lots of bottles available but you have to pay for them. For example I checked the Vista Italian restaurant menu and there were up to 30 different wines available, many of them Italian

18 minutes ago, davecttr said:

No bottles of wine on the package but a fairly good range available by the glass if you include the premier package. There are lots of bottles available but you have to pay for them. For example I checked the Vista Italian restaurant menu and there were up to 30 different wines available, many of them Italian

That is what I thought re the bottles.  It was just that the previous poster had mentioned bottles.

We upgraded to the premium package which we found well worth it. Dh found a red wine which he liked and asked for it in each restaurant. He was happy that the wine he got in the glass was the correct one and the staff got to know us anyway. I was the same on white wine. So I wouldn’t worry about being given duff stuff.