Question re Gem Med Cruise April 30, 2023

kjquilts

We are booked on the Gem T/A April 15, 2023 and the following Gem Med cruise April 30 to May 7, 2023.  We used NCL WorldPoints to upgrade both sailings to BA balconies.   Both of these cruises offered double points for latitude members and puts me to diamond after the T/A and Larry to diamond after the Med cruise.  I've been checking availability daily and the staterooms on both sailings are now just a few cabins apart deck 10 near middle stairs.

What concerns me is the very rapid disappearance of balcony staterooms on the April 30th sailing.   BA staterooms disappeared just after I changed mine from deck 9 to deck 10 last week.  On the 19th there were 41 B4 balconies on deck 9 and 29 B4 balconies on deck 10.  Today (21st)  there are no B4 balconies and NCL shows them as sold out.  It looks like there are just a couple BF balconies available.  There are still around 35 club balconies (old mini suites) and a total of 15 full suites including haven available.

I've checked other NCL med cruises in April and May and there is lots of stateroom availability.  My fear is that there is either a very large group or possible charter on the April 30th sailing.  I've tried google searches and nothing comes up.   Anyone have any ideas or knowledge about this sailing?