2nd internet access

BuckGood

2 hours ago, BuckGood said:

Is this on Regent website

It used to be on the Regent website. If you look at the FAQs, there is a link in the Internet section. It takes you to a section of the website that no longer contains the information. Reminds me of the old bridge to nowhere in Alaska. 😂 Perhaps Mike Moore can fix this.

Dave

I'm not going to bother. Internet is usually so slow onboard that you are limited to what you can access and streaming anything was impossible. I just make sure I download all the books I'm going to read before I leave , check my email etc once per day and then switch off from the world. Hubby can then use to his heart's content 😂
you can always stop for a drink whilst you are out and use the cafe internet - much faster (and cheaper 😜)

Edited by Techno123

5 hours ago, Techno123 said:

I'm not going to bother. Internet is usually so slow onboard that you are limited to what you can access and streaming anything was impossible. I just make sure I download all the books I'm going to read before I leave , check my email etc once per day and then switch off from the world. Hubby can then use to his heart's content 😂
you can always stop for a drink whilst you are out and use the cafe internet - much faster (and cheaper 😜)

Actually we just got off the Splendor Saturday and friends said they paid $10 a day for the higher speed and it was great! The complimentary internet we had worked just fine! 

• Like 1