Linked reservations...

DELTABLUE

26 minutes ago, DELTABLUE said:

OK...I'm looking at the right place but still don't see links that should have been made.  Do they show as soon as they are made or will they not show until the 45 day mark when check-in begins?

Should show immediately.

2 hours ago, DELTABLUE said:

Hmmmmmmm...of 4 links that 'should' have been done, none are showing.  OK, back to all the group and the TAs/RCI.  Thanx for the info and congrats on your Top points recognition on Oasis!

Not sure if this helps but my TA said that my group is linked through Royal but in order to see it/access it in the app or on the website, you have to  manually enter their RC reservation number. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DELTABLUE said:

Maybe I have to wait until cruise docs are issued before the links will show.

If you were booked in a group and were looking at having them linked for dining you will never see the numbers appear on your reservation.  In groups they never actually link the bookings, they are tagged instead.  Its a small difference but group dining is done a bit differently.

If booking restaurants and other excursions you should have the option when making reservations to "add guests from another reservation" so that you can book everyone at once.

• Thanks 1