Laundry?

LB_NJ

On 9/23/2022 at 12:08 AM, sbcs5390 said:

If you’re in a suite with laundry you should know that functionally most people find it’s actually unlimited. The limit of two bags is just mentioned in literature because of abuses with sending out items from other cabins for them, as I understand. 

Interesting, thanks, no worries here, I'm sailing solo and I'll just be sending out my own.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SusieAV8R said:

I would not send to laundry anything you will be upset about if ruined.  I made a mistake (a number of years pre-covid) and sent a silk blouse out for dry cleaning.  It was returned ruined.  I was told by Celebrity Guest Services to "run it through my home insurance".  (Nope, did not need a battle and rate increase from my insurance company.) Since then, I only pack (and send to laundry) clothing I won't be upset if ruined.  Murphy's law:  nothing has been ruined since.  🙂

Since I don't wear silk blouses, I've not that worry 🙂  Seriously though, I'll just be sending out t-shirts, skivvies, socks, casual shirts, chinos/khakis, unless of course I become a slob and then I will have real problems.

3 hours ago, LGW59 said:

Interesting, thanks, no worries here, I'm sailing solo and I'll just be sending out my own.

Yes, just want you to know - maybe it's better to send things out in smaller loads but more frequently. Your butler will help clarify 🙂