Soft Drinks on Regal

Murray's Pop

20 minutes ago, Murray's Pop said:

Does anyone know if Princess has finally started having the "zero sugar" products?  Like Coke Zero Sugar?  Specifically on Regal.

Depends if you're asking about fountains or cans.  Also depends on the itinerary/homeport where they get supplies.

The fountains are bar guns so have a pretty limited selection (like Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and carbonated bar mixers). There are more selections by the can but technically the beverage packages only include fountain soda, so if you wanted let's say a Coke Zero not on the gun I'm not sure if they would pour a can into a glass of ice or make you buy a can.

I'm a Diet Coke drinker. On the Regal in the Mediterranean this summer about half of the fountain Diet Cokes tasted like Coke Zero, depending on which bar you got them from. With Coke Zero being more popular in Europe (and supply chain issues) I suspect they could only get Coke Zero syrup and just sold that as Diet Coke.

4 hours ago, DallasGuy75219 said:

The fountains are bar guns so have a pretty limited selection (like Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and carbonated bar mixers). There are more selections by the can but technically the beverage packages only include fountain soda, so if you wanted let's say a Coke Zero not on the gun I'm not sure if they would pour a can into a glass of ice or make you buy a can.

To me Die Coke tastes essentially like Coke Zero. My taste buds are not that sensitive to the tastes being different.

However, no fountain soda includes a sugar-free/caffeine-free choice