February Weather

dmlum

We will be leaving NYC for Bermuda at the very end of January/beginning of February. We are from Syracuse, NY so the weather in NYC this time of year will be considerably nicer than back home 🙂 Obviously it’ll be cold when we board but what about the rest of the sailing? One day to Bermuda, two days in port and a day back. Will pools and slides be open for the kids?

4 hours ago, adolfo2 said:

What ship/line as I've never heard of a dedicated cruise to Bermuda in February :-0

4 hours ago, adolfo2 said:

What ship/line as I've never heard of a dedicated cruise to Bermuda in February :-0

Norwegian Getaway. Leaves Feb 1 from NYC. One day at sea, two days in Bermuda, and one sea day back.

Bermuda is not tropical like the islands in the Caribbean.  It is located about 700 miles east of Cape Hatteras, NC and while it will be warmer than NY weather it will not be summer-like in February.  It will most likely be more early spring-like with temps in the mid 60's or so.  Evenings will be cooler.  Found this link.  You may have to copy and paste in your browser.

/www.bing.com/search?q=average+temperature+in+bermuda+in+february&form=ANNTH1&refig=5b4e115f56954d78a7369ca75d7a5077&sp=2&qs=SSA&pq=temperature+in+bermudain+feb&sk=PRES1SC1&sc=10-28&cvid=5b4e115f56954d78a7369ca75d7a5077

8 hours ago, dmlum said:

We will be leaving NYC for Bermuda at the very end of January/beginning of February. We are from Syracuse, NY so the weather in NYC this time of year will be considerably nicer than back home 🙂 Obviously it’ll be cold when we board but what about the rest of the sailing? One day to Bermuda, two days in port and a day back. Will pools and slides be open for the kids?

I took the NCL Breakaway out of New York one December to the Bahamas. They were not looney enough to go to Bermuda. I say looney because I don't think the sea days out in the open Atlantic or the port days will be pool days, it will be brisk in February. Probably windy.It will be in the 60's in Bermuda, great golf and touring weather.. All that said while were wearing parkas the first day out of New York there were kids in the pool. Kids and do what we can not 

Edited by Charles4515