Symphony of the Seas 9/24 - 10/1 Part 2 B2B Live Reviews with Pictures!

BennyBrun

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"Another from BennyBrun! Thank you for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic!"

BennyBrun was awarded the badge '"Live from...."'

The time has come for yet another virtual cruise.  This week I will back on Symphony of the Seas.  Port stop mixed in with sea days to rest while dodging yet another hurricane.  Come along for pictures, lots of food and lots of my random thoughts 💭

This will probably not have as many picture as the previous review but we shall see… you never know what will happen on a Royal Caribbean Cruise

4692739A-1F22-4905-8202-839F9CA9B747.jpeg

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

They really need a better system for B2B it took about 60 minutes for the parade… it’s time wasted… plus the intercom started to blast into the room before 8AM to basically tell you to GET OUT

Wow, a week has passed already. What is the "parade"?

Loving your review! Thanks for the South Beach pics. We reserved a beach bed there for our November cruise and there arent alot of current pics. Also, reading about the udp, you convinced us to try it out for the very 1st time! Looking forward to keeping up with your adventure this week. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, vickic233 said:

Loving your review! Thanks for the South Beach pics. We reserved a beach bed there for our November cruise and there arent alot of current pics. Also, reading about the udp, you convinced us to try it out for the very 1st time! Looking forward to keeping up with your adventure this week. 

Thanks so much!  Please please please as soon as you board pick up a show schedule and go down to the attic and get in line for the box office.  While you are in line make dinner plans.  Why can’t you do both?  Their system blocks out 2 hours for dinner so when you are making other reservations it will say conflict… and while you are waiting for that to be resolved shows will sell out!  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, blueslily said:

You're staying in your same cabin? I've done B2Bs  but not usually the same ship or even cruise line sometimes. I like mixing it up to compare. Next year I might be doing my first B2B on the same ship but totally different itineraries. Excited 

Yea same cabin same ship different itinerary… it is so nice to be able to go back to the room and everything is unpacked and ready to go.  I feel like the I have the full first day as opposed to feeling like the first day is wasted and feeling tired because of unpacking and settling in…

• Like 3