Flights P & O

ladyofhay62

Hi 

Just wondering if anyone booked on P & O cruises to fly out and are waiting for their flight details,or have had to wait?

We booked a cruise April 2022 for April 2023 and at time of booking it stated any London Airport.

This is fine we dont mind where we fly from but need to book an overnight stay the night before with parking can't do this until we know the airport.

Told at time of booking we would know approx 8 months prior but still no news and i have rung and e-mailed no response.

Anybody any idea how long you have to wait to know 

5 hours ago, ladyofhay62 said:

Hi 

Just wondering if anyone booked on P & O cruises to fly out and are waiting for their flight details,or have had to wait?

We booked a cruise April 2022 for April 2023 and at time of booking it stated any London Airport.

This is fine we dont mind where we fly from but need to book an overnight stay the night before with parking can't do this until we know the airport.

Told at time of booking we would know approx 8 months prior but still no news and i have rung and e-mailed no response.

Anybody any idea how long you have to wait to know 

It was only about 10 days ago I got my flight details for my Caribbean cruise on the 5th of November so presume you'll not get your flight details until much closer to the time.

8 hours ago, ladyofhay62 said:

stated any London Airport.

Being a gambling man, I reckon you are looking at Gatwick or Stansted.

I wouldn't bother with a package. Book a Premier Inn (refundable rate) at both airports,  and do the same with car parking.  When you finally get the flight details,  cancel the arrangements for the unwanted airport, and then see if you can get a better deal for the airport you are actually flying from.

At least you know you have a hotel room and parking sorted, so one less thing to worry about.

• Like 3

We join Azura in a couple of weeks. We fly to Malta on a scheduled flight with Jet2 and have our boarding passes printed out. However, the return flight, also Jet2, from Tenerife is a chartered flight. The link on the Jet2 website doesn't show this flight so we are unable to check in for it even though we are within the 28 day time frame. Our travel agent says we do not need to check in as P@o have chartered the plane. Now normally on returning from a fly cruise you are taken by coach from ship to airport and you go straight to security but if we don't have a boarding pass does this mean we have to first queue up at the check-in desk to obtain them.  Or is it something that P&O sort out for us before disembarking. Thanks.