Hump Cabins?????????

Hi,

We are looking at several different cruises and looking to book a hump cabin because:

1. the balconies at the edges look bigger. Is this in fact true or an artist's conception

2. from other posters better views for Panama transit. True or False?

We are unsure though because of the surrounding locations. Do you hear the elevator noise particularly from the rooms directly adjacent to the elevator banks?

We are ready to book any input would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Sue

I had hump cabin 9586 on the Jewel in December. Hump cabins are amazing because you can see both the front and back of the ship as well as straight down to the water. And you can hear no noise from any elevators. The hump cabin balconies on the port side of the ship are huge while the hump cabins on the starboard side are normal sized.

Enjoy your hump cabin!

I booked one of the hump cabins for our last cruises but can not tell you if the balconies are bigger as they upgraded us to a js cabin so I did not complain! But I will say on our cannal cruise you can't beat a aft cabin! you see both sides at once!and a very large balcony!

I had hump cabin 9586 on the Jewel in December. Hump cabins are amazing because you can see both the front and back of the ship as well as straight down to the water. And you can hear no noise from any elevators. The hump cabin balconies on the port side of the ship are huge while the hump cabins on the starboard side are normal sized.

Enjoy your hump cabin!

We had 8596, middle of the hump, on the Brilliance. We will have 8320, middle of the hump, on the Navigator in September. Best cabin on the ships. These cabins are behind a wall and have their own little hallway. No noise at all from the elevators.

The end cabins on the Brilliance hump do have a larger balcony. But, that is not the case on all of the ships. Some are different.

You can not go wrong in this type of location.

Archived