RCI Shore Excursion Website Problem

I hope someone in this vast CC community can help me. I went to the RCI Excursion website to book and pay for a few excursions. I entered the information and credit card info, and received an immediate confirmation that they received the excursion request (not the official confirmation...just a message that they received my request). I am supposed to have received an email within 24 hrs, and can check back at the website to see that they are marked "paid" (that comes from the excursion FAQ). I waited for 4 days...no email. I checked back at the website and there is no record of my request for the excursions. So I tried it again yesterday...went through the same procedure again (I followed the instructions line-by-line from the FAQ), and today there is no record of my attempt at booking the excursions.

Anyone have a similar problem? I called RCI and they told me I must book excursions through the website or on board the ship, but they had no answer to the website issue. I don't want to wait until I get to the ship, because I might be closed out on the excursions. Any advice would be very helpful :) I'm a first time cruiser BTW

I went there to look at the FAQ (as you did) and it mentioned something about having a firewall on your computer will interupt the purchase. Do you have a firewalll on it?

Good point (can't believe I forgot that)...I will try again after turning it off. Thank you. :)

Archived