Hotel near pier?

Hello All. Looking for advice on hotels near the pier and also if there is any rental car drop off near the pier also?

Cruising April 7 on Brilliance

Flying into Ft Lauderdale on the sixth

Thanks

Myke

I hope you mean Miami.

Holiday Inn Marina Park is not at the pier, but it is the closest hotel to it. It is directly across from the famous Bayside Marketplace that has many restaurants and shops for a nice place to spend some time.

It is a reasonable hotel that is kept clean and neat. No beach though, just a pool.

I have stayed there and will stay there again in September. It fills up fast, so don't wait too long to book if you are interested.;)

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/...iabb?irs=null&

If you join their Priority Club, you save a discount on the room right away.

Bayside marketplace.

http://www.baysidemarketplace.com

I'll second the opinion for the Holiday Inn. We stayed there pre our last Brilliance cruise.There is plenty to do across the street at Bayside. Several nice restaurants. On our cruise morning we walked to Walgreen's and Ross's and picked up a few things for the trip. Request a water view room so you can see the ships in the morning after their arrival. We'd stay there again.

I stayed at the Intercontinental hotel. A little pricey, but when I woke up, I could see the ship I was about to board. It is about 3 blocks from the Bayside Market Place and across the street from some sort of free people mover like transporation. The room was great, the location was great. The view was great. I may return in 2007.

We have pre cruise stayed at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami and at Royal Palms on South Beach that we reserved through Price Line. Both have they’re advantages and disadvantages. Royal Palms is a nicer hotel (4 star) on the ocean whereas Holiday Inn has Bayside Marketplace across the street. Price was about the same for us.:rolleyes:

Archived