Visiting friends on board while vessel docked

SSCAF001

Before Covid, as a Venetian Society Member, it was possible to board and spend a few hours on board SS ships while docked. I wanted to do this with the Silver Moon in Bordeaux this week but due to Covid, it was not possible. Does anybody know if SS intends to resume this service and if yes in which time frame? Thanks. 

2 hours ago, SSCAF001 said:

Before Covid, as a Venetian Society Member, it was possible to board and spend a few hours on board SS ships while docked. I wanted to do this with the Silver Moon in Bordeaux this week but due to Covid, it was not possible. Does anybody know if SS intends to resume this service and if yes in which time frame? Thanks. 

I'm not sure anyone will know the answer to this, but I'm in the queue and waiting patiently!

I'm sure I read a short while ago a guest was able to arrange a ship visit for friends,, but can't remember any details and can't confirm if it was how it sounded. My suspicion is it was wishful thinking on my part hoping it was a prelude to VS visits being allowed. 

That said, the 6 to 8 Tower Bridge turnarounds are so thin on the ground now I suspect visits will be over subscribed once (if at all) they return.