EZ Check Luggage

svend52

We've used this service on previous cruises but I haven't seen any recent posts mentioning it. We have our first cruise post-COVID in December (Ft. Lauderdale) and were wondering if this service is still available since the restart after COVID. Hope so. I remember that not all airlines offer it. Thanks ahead for your comments.

54 minutes ago, svend52 said:

We've used this service on previous cruises but I haven't seen any recent posts mentioning it. We have our first cruise post-COVID in December (Ft. Lauderdale) and were wondering if this service is still available since the restart after COVID. Hope so. I remember that not all airlines offer it. Thanks ahead for your comments.

We did have it FLL earlier this year. Delta was one that participated. No International flights.

You do have to ask for the form to fill out and it had to be in about 3 days before the cruise ended.
Most important: They need a printed copy of your flight confirmation. Your names, ticket nos, flight information, confirmation number from the airline.

Screenshot doesn’t cut it.

I think it was $25 per person, plus whatever your bag fees are for the airline, if they charge you.

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

We did have it FLL earlier this year. Delta was one that participated. No International flights.

You do have to ask for the form to fill out and it had to be in about 3 days before the cruise ended.
Most important: They need a printed copy of your flight confirmation. Your names, ticket nos, flight information, confirmation number from the airline.

I think it was $25 per person, plus whatever your bag fees are for the airline, if they charge you.

Thanks so very much. Sounds like what we did on previous cruises and we are flying Delta so we should be good to go!

7 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Would you know if Southwest participates?

57 minutes ago, dave_k58 said:

Would you know if Southwest participates?

I do not remember if they were on the sheet.  Maybe ask someone sailing on your ship that is sailing right now to check for you?  Live threads or roll calls.

Or, inquire at GS when you get OB.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

I do not remember if they were on the sheet.  Maybe ask someone sailing on your ship that is sailing right now to check for you?  Live threads or roll calls.

Or, inquire at GS when you get OB.

Thanks - I just found out that Southwest is participating in the program.