Contacting Azamara Head Office/ CEO’s Office?

CC71

Hi, 

like many I’ve had a very frustrating time trying to contact Azamara and I wondered if anyone had an email address that they could share?

I’m still trying to get my stateroom upgrade refund for a cancelled April cruise, which I cancelled when I caught Covid, under the ‘Cruise with Confidence’ policy. I have managed to get my FCC after many hours on the phone but apparently the room upgrade refund needs to come from ‘accounting’ and this is still tied in with RCI as I think everything still is? I’m losing all hope of ever getting it back! It’s over £1200 so not an insignificant amount to write off!

Thank you for any help/suggestions that you can give.

On 9/27/2022 at 8:30 AM, CC71 said:

Hi, 

like many I’ve had a very frustrating time trying to contact Azamara and I wondered if anyone had an email address that they could share?

I’m still trying to get my stateroom upgrade refund for a cancelled April cruise, which I cancelled when I caught Covid, under the ‘Cruise with Confidence’ policy. I have managed to get my FCC after many hours on the phone but apparently the room upgrade refund needs to come from ‘accounting’ and this is still tied in with RCI as I think everything still is? I’m losing all hope of ever getting it back! It’s over £1200 so not an insignificant amount to write off!

Thank you for any help/suggestions that you can give.

Looks like it’s non refundable, per the terms and conditions on the website 

If Azamara has accepted the Offer, the Offer cannot be modified or cancelled, and Guest must pay the Total Amount regardless of whether Guest subsequently modifies or cancels the booking.

Edited by laurieb

Thank you both for your responses. I did wonder about the terms and conditions but as I was barred from going on the cruise by Azamara’s  own Covid policy ( as it was back in April ) I do wonder if I have a claim under unfair contract regulations as UKtog mentioned above. I haven’t claimed under my insurance so far as my flights were paid for using Avios points and I was able to get those returned to me and I have my FCC so it’s just the cabin upgrade cost that I’m still chasing. I haven’t been able to speak to anyone senior enough to further my request for refund, hence why I was hoping  that somebody on the board may be kind enough to share an email of someone within Azamara HQ that I could direct my query to? Incidentally we are rebooked for next May,  I’m just very frustrated that I can’t get any response at all from Azamara.

27 minutes ago, CC71 said:

I haven’t been able to speak to anyone senior enough to further my request for refund, hence why I was hoping  that somebody on the board may be kind enough to share an email of someone within Azamara HQ that I could direct my query to?

If you Google   ‘Azamara CEO email’   you should be able to find this info .. (use one of the sites offering several free lookups before you have to subscribe).

We had success using this method to escalate our issue.

Good luck 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, uktraveller said:

If you Google   ‘Azamara CEO email’   you should be able to find this info .. (use one of the sites offering several free lookups before you have to subscribe).

We had success using this method to escalate our issue.

Good luck 

Thank you Uktraveller, used one such site as you suggested and got the email address, hopefully I will get a response!