Celebrity Retreat vs Silversea

econprofessor

2 hours ago, MamaFej said:

I know we did it without a call. I think it was within the Celebrity app? I'll try to remember to ask the hubby if someone else doesn't jump in here and confirm before he's back (and I remember when he's around).

I am a prior Silversea customer and when I logged into my Silversea account it listed me as having 500+ days without me doing anything to match. It is probably different for those new to Silversea.

39 minutes ago, billc23 said:

I am a prior Silversea customer and when I logged into my Silversea account it listed me as having 500+ days without me doing anything to match. It is probably different for those new to Silversea.

Interesting.  I'm also a past SS customer, but only my SS days are showing on my VS statement.

12 hours ago, canderson said:

Interesting.  I'm also a past SS customer, but only my SS days are showing on my VS statement.

It was the same for us.

By the way, I forgot to ask the hubs when he was home, but I did just check my celebrity app, and the status match is there. Click on your Captains Club points (a dark purple box in the upper left upon opening the app for me) then choose Status Match. Since mine is already done, I'm not sure what's next, but I imagine it's self-explanatory. I'm sort of remembering now that Hubby did it for each of us while I was working on soemthing else. 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, MamaFej said:

It was the same for us.

By the way, I forgot to ask the hubs when he was home, but I did just check my celebrity app, and the status match is there. Click on your Captains Club points (a dark purple box in the upper left upon opening the app for me) then choose Status Match.

Got it!  Thanks!

Says should be complete within 7 days and to expect email.

Edited by canderson
  • Like 1

Hi 

we love celebrity and even before the status match were looking at Silversea. But and it is a big but, are the ships too small. We love the open spaces on the S and E class ships and especially the retreat areas on the Edge class. 
We have sailed Azamara but found the ship just too small will the new Nova class be fine 

thanks

1 hour ago, swigso said:

Hi 

we love celebrity and even before the status match were looking at Silversea. But and it is a big but, are the ships too small. We love the open spaces on the S and E class ships and especially the retreat areas on the Edge class. 
We have sailed Azamara but found the ship just too small will the new Nova class be fine 

thanks

What is the smallest ship you've been comfortable with previously?