When do excursions open for Viking?

TinaLee

MVJ says excursions will be available “in October” for our late March 2023 sailing. Should I expect them to open for booking exactly 6 months from my sailing date or just randomly some time in October. Last time we sailed the river excursions were available immediately after we made final payment, but apparently that’s not the case anymore! Thanks for any help recent river cruisers! 

4 hours ago, TinaLee said:

MVJ says excursions will be available “in October” for our late March 2023 sailing. Should I expect them to open for booking exactly 6 months from my sailing date or just randomly some time in October. Last time we sailed the river excursions were available immediately after we made final payment, but apparently that’s not the case anymore! Thanks for any help recent river cruisers! 

It varies. Excursions for a Rhine cruise we have booked for November we’re available for well over a year. We also have a cruise booked for the end of March (Tulips) and get the same message as you in MVJ.

27 minutes ago, Squawkman said:

It varies. Excursions for a Rhine cruise we have booked for November we’re available for well over a year. We also have a cruise booked for the end of March (Tulips) and get the same message as you in MVJ.

We’re doing the tulips as well - are you on Sigrun?