Labadee Bungalows (potato, potahto?)

IRMO12HD

We have a "Nellies Beach Bungalow" reserved for our visit to Labadee on Mariner next month (early November).  I'm confused at this point, and will try to check with RCL Shore Excursions, but hope someone can clarify:

Are the bungalows on Nellies Beach, or are they only at Columbus Cove (or is it the same thing)?  In looking at the maps (both Google and RCL), it appears that the bungalows (as opposed to the cabanas) are all located at the "far" end of Columbus Cove?  

How many bungalows are there?  And is there a way to request a specific one?

Does anyone have any recommendations or pictures you could share?

I will have to dig through to see if I have any pics.  When we had a Bungalow (1/1/2019 to be exact) and it was quite nice.  It is at the far end of Columbus Cove, but if you take the watertaxi it is a very short walk.  They were assigned first come-first served.  We were told that there really wasn't a way to request a specific one in advance but they were all pretty nice and no complaints at all!

• Like 1

On 10/4/2022 at 10:10 AM, midwife1021 said:

I will have to dig through to see if I have any pics.  When we had a Bungalow (1/1/2019 to be exact) and it was quite nice.  It is at the far end of Columbus Cove, but if you take the watertaxi it is a very short walk.  They were assigned first come-first served.  We were told that there really wasn't a way to request a specific one in advance but they were all pretty nice and no complaints at all!

Thank you!