How early do items besides excursions become available in Cruise Planner?

I have a sailing booked in January 2024. I've never booked this far out before, but it's for a special occasion and we wanted our choice of cabin. When I open Cruise Planner, there is almost nothing available to book except about a dozen shore excursions. There's nothing under internet, drink packages etc. For those who have booked cruises early, when might I expect to see those items listed for purchase?

I took a look at my furthest out cruise.  November 2023.  It has stuff listed already.  That's more than a year out.  I do know when we first booked, about 6 months ago, it had almost nothing.  That's not an answer, but at least it's a data point.

• Like 1

I just booked a June 2023 cruise yesterday.  All I saw when I logged in on the website was some excursions for Coco Cay.  No excursions for the other two ports yet.  So I'll be curious to know when the others show up, so I'd like to follow this thread 🙂

Edited by hollins2007

For bookings on the large ships for the shows etc., it seems that you can't book them till on board now. There's a thread started about how now it's permanent.

Of course, all the up-charge items are there to book (dining, beverage packages etc..).

For our upcoming cruises in December on the Harmony, that's all we see. There are only a few shore excursions on there as of today. The only on-board activity we can book is the "All-Access Ship Tour" (which also happens to be an upcharge activity).

2 hours ago, 2chiefs said:

For bookings on the large ships for the shows etc., it seems that you can't book them till on board now. There's a thread started about how now it's permanent.

Of course, all the up-charge items are there to book (dining, beverage packages etc..).

I saw the thread about the shows, but that's not really what I was looking for anyway. I have literally nothing available to book except about a dozen excursions. The dining, beverages and internet are what I'm interested in, and there's nothing listed for any of those yet. I was curious about prices because it's an 11-night cruise, and we were thinking about getting the UDP this time.

I guess it's just too early. Usually we book much, MUCH closer to sail date, and everything is already loaded into Cruise Planner (if it's not already sold out).