Regular Ocean View Starboard balcony larger than Regular Ocean View Port balcony on Harmony?

I know that sounds silly, but in looking at the deck plans of Harmony the Starboard balconies definitely APPEAR larger (as in the drawings/blueprints type ship diagrams you see on the RC site).  I figured it must be a poor drawing, but it's like that on every site I look at for Harmony deck plans.  Today I found two YouTube videos by the same person on back to back cruises with two different rooms on Harmony.  One was Port 7220, and one Starboard, 8704 (both regular balconies, not the extra large ones on the bump out).  HE said the Starboard room and balcony seemed larger to him than his Port room in the video, and in the comments he said the room did as well.  

Is this really true?  I can't figure out how or why the Starboard balconies would be larger but it seems the deck plans may be accurate!  If you look at my picture it's especially obvious with the brown and yellow rooms at the top.  Even all along the sides though, Starboard still appears larger.

Thank you!

E158668B-449B-4D36-BE83-A1D33BCF700C.heic

5 minutes ago, Katems75 said:

I know that sounds silly, but in looking at the deck plans of Harmony the Starboard balconies definitely APPEAR larger (as in the drawings/blueprints type ship diagrams you see on the RC site).  I figured it must be a poor drawing, but it's like that on every site I look at for Harmony deck plans.  Today I found two YouTube videos by the same person on back to back cruises with two different rooms on Harmony.  One was Port 7220, and one Starboard, 8704 (both regular balconies, not the extra large ones on the bump out).  HE said the Starboard room and balcony seemed larger to him than his Port room in the video, and in the comments he said the room did as well.  

Is this really true?  I can't figure out how or why the Starboard balconies would be larger but it seems the deck plans may be accurate!  If you look at my picture it's especially obvious with the brown and yellow rooms at the top.  Even all along the sides though, Starboard still appears larger.

Thank you!

E158668B-449B-4D36-BE83-A1D33BCF700C.heic 3.78 MB · 2 downloads

Yhr brown rooms are inside cabins znd yhf yellow are Oceanview (window)

All balcony cabins are the same size othervthxn the balconies on the large balcony category. 

Screenshot_20221002-165715_Chrome.jpg