Millineum April 9

tomml

Hi folks, We are so looking forward to our upcoming cruise in April. Can any recent Milli cruisers tell me if the speciality dining is a must and when would be the best day to reserve on a 7 day cruise. Does the Milli have a sushi bar nightly like other Celebrity ships?

What type of cardio machines and weights does the gym have? Is there a complimentary steam and sauna?

We have been assigned to the aft section of the lowest deck. Can anybody give me some insight on this location?

Thank you so much for your insight.

tomml ~ I can answer a couple of your questions...

The specialty restaurant on Mille is an absolute MUST !!!! The goat cheese souffle and the chocolate souffle (along with the entree) will be the best thing you have all week (in my opinion). Great food and service. Worth the service charge.

Yes, there is a sushi bar .... opens late afternoon/early evening I believe.

Can't answer the cardio machine type but the steam and sauna are not free (at least I can't think of where there are ones that are free). The ones I'm thinking of are part of the spa facilities and are included with spa services.

I love the aft cabins on any ship. We like looking out and seeing the wake of the ship and the fact that you typically get a little more movement back here (I like knowing I'm on a ship). When we sailed Millie a couple of years ago, vibrations aft were pretty noticable especially when docking. Don't know if this is still the case. Didn't bother us but I know it has bothered others.

What a great cruise....ENJOY!

Hi,

The "M" class ships, like the Millie, have very large gyms in the SPA area of the ship, all the way forward on deck 10 or 11?? They have treadmills, quite a few, and bikes (4 or so recumbent type and regular bikes also) for cardio type equipment. I believe the recumbent bikes are Life Cycles but not sure if the treamills are Life Fitness. Both have heart monitor sensors built into their gripes. As to the weights, there are the standard circuit machines and there is also a separate free weight room with 3 or 4 benches, and a lot of once a year type workout people in there, be careful. The free weight room is fully equiped with both barbells and dumbells. There are also different types of classses that you can sign up for in the Cardio arena, spinning, steps, pilates, etc. The gym usually has 2 full time personal trainers on duty.

Not sure about the comp. sauna, but there is something in both the men's and women's locker rooms. Just drawing a blank at this time as to what it is.

Hi folks, We are so looking forward to our upcoming cruise in April. Can any recent Milli cruisers tell me if the speciality dining is a must and when would be the best day to reserve on a 7 day cruise. Does the Milli have a sushi bar nightly like other Celebrity ships?

What type of cardio machines and weights does the gym have? Is there a complimentary steam and sauna?

We have been assigned to the aft section of the lowest deck. Can anybody give me some insight on this location?

Hello,

We were on the Milli in February coming back from S. America. Unfortunately, my husband became ill with bronchitis. Everyone who booked the Olympia restaurant loved it! Also, because he was sick, we went to the alternative restaurant on the 10th deck and were pleasantly surprised. We just book April 9th sailing because we loved this ship! Everyday we went to the Cova cafe and listened to some great guitar playing, what a talented man! We are booked on a guarantee so we don't know what room yet. Hope to meet you all at the cruise connections party if we have enough. We live in Boynton Beach, FL, so if you have any questions about FL, just ask. Enjoy this sailing... Dorothy & Morty

Hi folks, Does the Milli have a sushi bar nightly like other Celebrity ships? Is there a complimentary steam and sauna?

Sushi bar hours - 6:00pm - 10:00pm Aft of buffet between sliding doors. Deck 10.

Complimentary (free) saunas in men's and women's locker rooms. Deck 10.

The Thalassotherapy pool on deck 10 is free to all age 18 and over.

Seems you are on deck 2 in oceanview or inside cabin. I had oceanview cabin on deck 2 aft on Summit and it was fine. If you are in the high 2100 cabins you could hear some noise from engines which are behind those. You are near the rear elevator, which is handy for going to main dining and buffet.

Enjoy your cruise.

Hi Tomml -

There are several people booked with you on the 4/9 Mille. Hooray! It's getting close!

Come see us on the Roll Call Celebrity Connections for the 4/9 Millennium.

Have you signed up for the Connections party? Also on the Roll Call page!

Archived