Condiments >OceanNow App

janroatan

I could not find a way to do that.  Some food items allow you to specify condiments or changes, but there isn't a blank way to make special requests other than what is programmed in the app.  Perhaps the crew chat feature could pass the message along, but for now I think it's a missing feature.

1 hour ago, janroatan said:

Can you get condiments delivered to cabin with a food order?

( such as HP / Malt vinegar)

You can make your order, then call RS and tell them to add condiments or add free iced tea, etc.  They really should have an area to put a note or add the free beverages.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

You can make your order, then call RS and tell them to add condiments or add free iced tea, etc.  They really should have an area to put a note or add the free beverages.

I completely agree.  If they are trying to route all room service orders via the app, then they need to allow for special requests like "no tomato" or "extra mayo on the side", etc.  It's almost like they did it on purpose so you can't.  Dumb.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cdngrl said:

You can customize an order with the basics: ketchup, mayo, mustard, also  lettuce/extra lettuce, tomato/no tomato etc but nothing I’ve ordered has an option for hp or vinegar.

Oh, I don't remember those options being available.  Maybe they have added them or maybe I just forgot.  Both are possibilities. 🤣