2 Quick Navigator Questions

reeb4

I'd appreciate any input from those that have recently sailed Navigator.  We are set for a quick weekend after Thanksgiving.

1. What are (if there are) the best venues for a night of dancing after dinner and a show...Boleros?  Somewhere else?  Any thoughts?

2. In looking at the Cruise Planner, I noticed a "Class Pass X 3" package...we haven't cruised since pre-covid, but I seem to recall that there were opportunities for yoga, etc. that were free...am I misremembering?  Also, what classes are typically offered on Navigator?  We would love to have yoga/pilates/some type of exercise options and will get the pass if needed.

Thank you! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2022 at 8:59 AM, reeb4 said:

I'd appreciate any input from those that have recently sailed Navigator.  We are set for a quick weekend after Thanksgiving.

1. What are (if there are) the best venues for a night of dancing after dinner and a show...Boleros?  Somewhere else?  Any thoughts?

2. In looking at the Cruise Planner, I noticed a "Class Pass X 3" package...we haven't cruised since pre-covid, but I seem to recall that there were opportunities for yoga, etc. that were free...am I misremembering?  Also, what classes are typically offered on Navigator?  We would love to have yoga/pilates/some type of exercise options and will get the pass if needed.

Thank you! 

Boleros always has late night dancing.  Hush party and disco several nights in Studio B.