Zenith 3/20/06 - CC 1086

delyn

Sailing soon and wondering about the lack of ship "sponsored" excursions in Grand Cayman? Would like to go to Turtle Farm and Seven Mile Beach, but uncertain how to accomplish this, as they are not being offered.

Also staying in CC Atlantic 1086 - anyone had this room? Any problems with it?

Thanks!

Sailing soon and wondering about the lack of ship "sponsored" excursions in Grand Cayman? Would like to go to Turtle Farm and Seven Mile Beach, but uncertain how to accomplish this, as they are not being offered.

Also staying in CC Atlantic 1086 - anyone had this room? Any problems with it?

Thanks!

As for the tour, check Grand CAyman website or the ports a call; you can probably get an independant tour which will work well for what you want to do; we were on the Atlantis deck, 1040 a few months ago. The cabins have all been updated, newer linens and carpet. They are not large, but are perfectly alright. The only two complaints we had: 1-the sound proofing is pretty bad and the bathrooms are showing their age, nics in the sink area etc. That's ok, my bathrooms have the same problem and I am showing my age as well. Have a great cruise. LOL

Should be a good cabin. I've stayed in 1090 twice. Wonderful aft deck on 10. Almost like a free private balcony. (IMHO) your better off staying away from the ship sponsored excursions anyway. Do a quick search on Google and I'm sure a few will pop up.

We just returned from a cruise on Disney Magic with one of the ports being Grand Caymans. Have several pages of info that we can e-mail to you.

To get you started:

http://www.caymanislands.ky/canada/

www.caribbeanportreviews.com/GrandCayman.htm#Dock-

Captain Marvin (www.captainmarvins.com) - we spent a couple of hours on one of their tours to Stingray City- an awesome experience

Archived