Two week parking options in Port Miami

Shanafan

I have never had to park a car when we have cruised out of Miami but will need to for two weeks October 22.  I see Royal Caribbean has the lot for Oasis class ships for about $25-$28 per day.  I have seen others in doing searches for $9.95 per day.  I also have to find a hotel for the night before our cruise.  We had planned to leave early the morning of our cruise from our condo in Fort Myers Beach but due to the hurricane we cannot stay at our home for what could be months.  Any help will be much appreciated as we try to navigate everything going on with being displaced from our home.

The Holiday Inn Express near the Miami airport did have a park & cruise option a few years ago. We parked up to 14 nights. Also I have parked at Safe Cruise Parking in Miami, the most we have done was 8 nights. I am sure you can book for 14 nights. I live in Fort Myers glad you are okay, but understand what you are going through. 

• Like 1

There is a site that is advertising that Spring Hill Suites (A Marriott company), Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise charges $5.00 per night, I went into their site and it doesn't mention cruise parking, at least not the quick view I made.  But, it's worth a call.  At $5.00 per night, a shuttle or Uber to the Port of Miami could be doable.  Worth checking into though.  Most hotels in the area have contacts with shuttle companies.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I use the app SpotHero to find parking whether I need it at an airport, port, or visiting a city. It will give you lots of options and their prices. You book in advance. I plan to use it for my January, 2023 Miami cruise parking.