Great Stirrup Cay - Haven area?

Phil265

It is gonna be my first time in the Haven on the Encore in December!

A while back there was talks about a “Haven area” on Great Stirrup Cay? Nothing has heen updated since… Do Haven guests get access to the silver cove lagoon or is there maybe another spot reserved for Haven guests? Does anyone have an update on that matter?

Other than that I have read there is priority tendering for Haven guests to be on the first tender. How does that work? Is it only for the first tender, or can you skip the line for the second or third one aswell? Thanks erveryone!

1 hour ago, Phil265 said:

It is gonna be my first time in the Haven on the Encore in December!

A while back there was talks about a “Haven area” on Great Stirrup Cay? Nothing has been updated since… Do Haven guests get access to the silver cove lagoon or is there maybe another spot reserved for Haven guests? Does anyone have an update on that matter?

Other than that I have read there is priority tendering for Haven guests to be on the first tender. How does that work? Is it only for the first tender, or can you skip the line for the second or third one as well? Thanks everyone!

Originally (years ago), the plans were to have Haven accommodations on GSC.

However, over the years, NCL has turned towards more "revenue generating" plans.  Which means that those seeking a HAVEN-like experience at GSC, will need to book and pay for a VILLA in Silver Cove.

A few reviews of Silver Cove have been posted.  Generally, you can find them in:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/308-private-islands/

• Like 1