Symphony of the Seas - Deck 14 cabin

So I have booked cabin 14178 on Symphony of the seas and now I’m wondering about noise. I think one of the  whirlpools is above us. Anyone stayed near this cabin and can weigh on noise? Also I saw that the balconies might have more of lip on the roof, how does that look? Is it obstructing anything? I’m not sure if the balcony will feel closed up with that roof? Any insights would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! 

I asked a similar question because we booked a neighborhood balcony guarantee. First time we’ve ever booked a guarantee. I had read posts about noise issues in deck 14 cabins in the past. Received some replies from people who said they didn’t have a noise problem at all, and some replies from people indicating they did have noise problems. Might depend on how sensitive you are to noise. Using the barcode trick suggested by many on these boards, I think we have ended up on deck 12 in a central park balcony location. That still could result in a bit of noise from the pool deck but hopefully not at the time of day it would matter much. Good luck. 

22 hours ago, nolegirl01 said:

So I have booked cabin 14178 on Symphony of the seas and now I’m wondering about noise. I think one of the  whirlpools is above us. Anyone stayed near this cabin and can weigh on noise? Also I saw that the balconies might have more of lip on the roof, how does that look? Is it obstructing anything? I’m not sure if the balcony will feel closed up with that roof? Any insights would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! 

You are actually under the landing area for the water slide, mornings and night would be very quiet.  Might get more noise from the connecting cabin.