Photographer on Silver Whisper

CarlandAndrea

There are no photographers on SS ships. When the line first debuted they did have them but they were eliminated when it was found they interfered with the atmosphere aboard ship. Bring your camera and ask someone to take your picture.The nice thing abour digitals is if you don't like one shot you can always take another.

There was a photographer on board the Shadow in December, 2004, but there was a difference: the photographer did not solicit business and did not follow passengers around. Instead, there were notices on how to book his services, and he did sometimes take pictures for passengers around the lobby on a by appointment basis.

Sounds great to me, I really like the Photographer on Radisson, there but not there. Sounds like Silverseas does the same. :) I always hated the wait going down the stairs while the photographers did port shot of everybody. On Radisson you had to walk over to them for a port shot and in a lot of ports they were not out. But OK I had to have one of me on Devil's Island smiley_evilGrin.gif

DevilislandME.jpg

Thanks for the responses. I'll let you know if there is one or not. We have happily snapped many pix for fellow travelers and I am sure someone else will happily take our picture if we ask.

To the person who said it sounds like Carnival - that is precisely what I meant - I DO NOT want that type of photographer.

LOL I do not think the review is on this site, but I did read one SS review by a guy named "Bear" and he took pictures of EVERY COURSE of every meal onboard. :eek::eek:

Now having said that, I do want one meal maybe a special order and take a picture of one course. :)

Archived