Post those TransAtlantic Dailies!!

CrazyTrain2

I spent over an hour typing a review of the boarding process and first day, and the system "ate"it.  Sorry, too much effort to do it again.  Short and sweet--LOTS of new activities added, especially on sea days.  We are having a great time.  I'm happy to answer any specific questions, but it is not worth the effort to lose all my work to list a daily.  We were able to do a lot of alterations to our reservations, with no limit on number of times in a given restaurant after boarding.  There have been new things added which interfered with some of our dining that was scheduled before the cruise; we've been able to re-adjust all of those.

We also had several activities organized by the FB group.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ToplessPony said:

I'm on this cruise next October (can't wait!).  Can you tell me how they are handling the time changes?  Losing an hour a night for the first few sea days?

Thanks!  🙂

It is more of an "every other night" thing.  We got a schedule in our cabin near the beginning of the cruise specifying which night would have the time changes.  On the day of the change, they post it on the app and in the elevators.  There was one night of change on the sea day before Funchal (the last port before the crossing).  Never 2 nights in a row.  Also, when you open the app, it shows "ship time" each day so you can correct devices if needed.

Today is a perfect pool day.  It is warm and sunny with a nice breeze, but not horribly hot.  Amazingly, there are chairs available around the pool and the hot tubs.  My other crossings have been quite smooth, but we had a rough sea day before Funchal.  It has been getting better each day since then.  We are at about 50% capacity.

Edited by cantgetin

7 minutes ago, ToplessPony said:

Thanks for the quick reply!  I like they don't do back-to-back and did the first time change early.

Enjoy the crossing!!!  🙂

Thanks...I'm on the October 2023 as well, so if you want to join forces to get the $50 referral credit, let me know. (one of us can refer the other)

On 10/26/2022 at 10:09 AM, cantgetin said:

Thanks...I'm on the October 2023 as well, so if you want to join forces to get the $50 referral credit, let me know. (one of us can refer the other)

Great idea!  🙂 

Drop me an email at live2cruise@gmail.com and we can connect. 

14 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

We're booked on next year's TA as well. This will be our first Halloween while cruising. I'm sure it will be wild!

That was definitely one of the draws for this one.  I expect it will be a very interesting night!  No idea yet on our costumes yet.  My brother and I were thinking the Dumb and Dumber suits, but the wives are thinking they want more a group costume.  We will see!

• Like 1