Resort for a day on the quieter side ... Suggestions?

westcoasttech

I've been looking at various resorts for our day in Cozumel, and every time I think I've found the perfect one, I see another one that's tempting!

I'm looking for something on the quieter side, so no poolside DJ, and fewer kids.  I would like the option of a good size pool/jazuzzi area as well as a sandy beach and not too far from the city, so a shorter/cheaper taxi ride away and a budget of under $100, and all inclusive would be a plus.  I don't need a water park or multiple toys, just a relaxing day!  A few options I've come up with El Cozumeleno or Nachi Cocum, but then saw The Cabana Beach, which is a bit higher budget, no pool and not inclusive, however ... private cabana beats inclusive in my world!

Looking for experiences and suggestions of a good resort for more reclusive type of person.

Edited by westcoasttech
  • Like 1

We alwats choose Nachi Cocum every trip to Cozumel.

We prefer a quiter, limited crowd day.

Only once out oif 5 or 6 times there was there more than 4-5 kids out of the 125-130 person limit at Nachi.

Nice beach strewn with Palapas and a very nice pool. (we usually spend most of our day in there at the swim up bar.

I will try answer any specific questions I can that you may have.

A little over a month and we'll be back again.

16 hours ago, westcoasttech said:

I've been looking at various resorts for our day in Cozumel, and every time I think I've found the perfect one, I see another one that's tempting!

I'm looking for something on the quieter side, so no poolside DJ, and fewer kids.  I would like the option of a good size pool/jazuzzi area as well as a sandy beach and not too far from the city, so a shorter/cheaper taxi ride away and a budget of under $100, and all inclusive would be a plus.  I don't need a water park or multiple toys, just a relaxing day!  A few options I've come up with El Cozumeleno or Nachi Cocum, but then saw The Cabana Beach, which is a bit higher budget, no pool and not inclusive, however ... private cabana beats inclusive in my world!

Looking for experiences and suggestions of a good resort for more reclusive type of person.

The three places you have shortlisted will offer very different  experiences and only you can decide which factors are important.

Given your criteria, I would discount El Cozumeleno. For a hotel resort day pass, depending on which of the three piers you are docking at possibly consider Park Royal or Occidental.

Nachi Cocom sounds like it would probably best suit your needs - it is not completely AI but it is a choice of 4 items from each section of the menu ( somewhat flexible) but Including transport costs it will come in over budget.

I haven’t been to Cabana Beach. I wish I could have visited when it was on promotion last year. Prices are now creeping back up to pre-covid. It will probably be the most relaxing in a private area but you will be paying for amenities you probably won’t have time to use on a limited cruise ship day, and you will need to pay extra for most food and drinks, plus transport.