MSC Fun Pass

Abrenerb

Hello!  Does anyone have information about MSC’s Fun Pass?
For our cruise, it states a cost of $80 per person.  Does that mean we have access to all relevant games for the entire cruise for $80 each, or is that $80 towards the cost of the games (which I presume is a discounted cost?).  Just trying to budget for our trip and greatly appreciate any information.

Best!

I did not know this even existed.

Per the web:  The Fun Pass is your all-access pass to the Amusement Area, the most thrilling place onboard. Secure the best deal when you buy in advance and enjoy additional Fun Pass credits valid for selected attractions available onboard*, including video games. INCLUDED IN YOUR FUN PASS.

https://www.msccruises.com/en-gl/Discover-MSC/On-Board/Entertainment-Leisure/Fun-Pass-Package.aspx

Per the web page above:

All you can Enjoy 

Enjoy unlimited access to selected attractions available on your ship*, and take advantage of discounts up to 20% if you purchase your Fun Pass package before your cruise.   

Edited by FireEater

Thank you, FireEater.  This is more information than I found.  We will be traveling on Seascape, so limited information at this time, however, I will continue to look for updates.

Thank you for your time and assistance!

We purchased £70 fun pass for Virtuosa, in advance, for £140 credit. For examples, bowling was £30 for half hour, £55 for an hour; F1 simulator £12 for around 7 minutes; virtual cinema/shooter £10 for several minutes; air hockey £4.50 for not very long lol; pinball 50p bargain. You signed for each activity, and the receipt showed your remaining balance at the bottom (not refundable ofc). HTH

Edited by BillieJeanKaraokeKing

On 10/23/2022 at 5:09 PM, Abrenerb said:

Hello!  Does anyone have information about MSC’s Fun Pass?
For our cruise, it states a cost of $80 per person.  Does that mean we have access to all relevant games for the entire cruise for $80 each, or is that $80 towards the cost of the games (which I presume is a discounted cost?).  Just trying to budget for our trip and greatly appreciate any information.

Best!

Just got off virtuosa. I purchased 75(?) and it was double credit an arcade games including bowling, f1,virtual cinema, etc. So if you puchased 80 for one person, depends on tnc that person will have 160 on their sea pass, but you will be able to share as long as you book through that person’s sea pass. There is discount rates on board but pre boarding price is cheaper. Each game is quite expensive and short, i think its better to purchase in advance.

Another top tip for fun, there is usually a day where each of the F1 simulator, 4d cinema and some of the other funpass activities onboard are half price or 2 for one. You still benefit from these discounts when using the funpass credit, so make sure and ask on embarkation day which deals are on which day to get the most for your money.

I see I have soo much to learn before we board next year. I thought the fun pass was a card you purchase and then have unlimited access for the duration of the cruise. Now I see it is a credit. Not really unlimited.

Is it a separate card that you get? And if so is it hole-punched for a lanyard?

No separate card, we purchased online and just attached it to both of us (so the room). We just presented our normal cruise cards at the desk for the stuff to book (bowling, simulator, cinema etc.), and swiped it for the pinball, air hockey etc. 

For us on the Virtuosa, the 4D cinema was one long row of seats with guns, and you could play one of three types of game (won't say what lol). 

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up on the FP. I have a 12 day cruise. Thought the unlimited play for 80 was good. But the countdown of credits I will likely play all my credits now in a couple days. So the advertised "unlimited" is very misleading.

• Like 1