Kids club - ?? And can Grand parents take the kids on and off ship in port ?.

brockmom

I will certainly verify with the ship on board - 

but we have a 5 and 7 yr old grandsons. They are pretty tight, could be an issue, but has anyone asked to keep their kids

together in the same group in the kids club ? ( the 5 yr old would be with 3-5 age , brother will be in 6-8 I think)

and …we thought we would take the boys to the beach in Grand Cayman while the parents snorkelled on an excursion . Anyone had an issue 

taking their grandkids off themselves ? I do see why this would be a concern, but just thought the parents could enjoy a 

few hours to themselves.

thank you in advance…hubby and I cruise all the time by ourselves, lol but this is a whole new ball game

bringing the family ahahahha

Brockmom

• Like 1

We love Kid's club for our grandson. We sail with his mom,  he is 8 now has been on three cruises. I don't think they will make an exception on the age levels at kids club but you can always ask if they are brothers they might. We have taken our grandson off alone, as long as he has his sea pass and id it is not a problem. 

Just last month (September) onboard Serenade cruising with our extended family our DS & DDIL asked at Adventure Ocean if their boys age 5 & 8 would be able to stay together and were told that they would try allowing the 5 year old to join the Explorer group and see how it went. We ended up having full busy days/nights so they never actually ended up using AO.

And yes...during our many cruises with grandkids we as grandparents were always able to take the kids off/on in ports.

• Like 2