what are NCL's tours in Volos?

Analog187

Cruise is on Nov 5th and the last full day is in Volos.  I know it's big thing is Meteora but apparently we can't go there because we don't get in until noon.  NCL has been having a ton of problems so I can't even find out what tours are available there let alone book anything until I actually get on the ship.  So if Meteora is out of the question, what else do you recommend?  Right now the only thing listed anywhere on NCL's website is Go Green-The Aeiphoria Project which I have no interest in.

well then, log on to your cruise, click summary, check for volos and it will show you whats being offered. i was only giving you alternatives.  most of the time (and ive taken 20 nlc cruises) i hire a cab. its often cheaper then the ncl shore excursions, and sometimes they can take you to the same locations.

you asked for recommendations, so i gave you some choices. you are not bound to only take ncl shore excursions