MSC - UK customer - booking on another website (e.g. Austria)

Ryan82

I know cruise lines like package hotel companies will offer different deals for different markets. Is it allowable to book a cruise as a UK passenger on a different countries website. Have seen on MSC Austria they're offering a ten percent discount as well as other discounts not available in UK.

The issue with doing this is that the default country of origin is the host country. For example given the exchange rate and promos it is much cheaper to book on the Italian website but I cannot change the country and I fear that the booking would be compromised.

You can book with a TA in a country with smaller prices/more promos. 

We live in a european country and book always trough a TA in an other european country.  No problem! Once I was booking with MSC direct, our country had a better promo for a short solo cruise. They saw in the system that normally I book in a other country and also my VC-Account is in this country, but it was no problem to book in our and normally in a other country. But I have to log me in the other country in my MSC account.

• Like 1