Marina Spa

urlaub

When I knew that I would need my roots colored on a multi-month cruise, I spoke with my hairdresser at home and she gave me the formula she uses on my hair.  When I spoke with the hairdresser on board I gave her the formula and my hair came out perfectly.  Don't let them be creative.  Insist they use the same formula you get at home.

Marina spa needs a few tweaks and, perhaps, they've already made them.  I was on board last November, went in for a men's haircut, and they handed me a "health" questionnaire.  The form asked about how well I was sleeping, what was my stress level, etc.  When I told them - again - that I just wanted a haircut, they told me it was mandatory that I answer all of the questions.  They refused to cut my hair without completing the forms, so I told them to forget it.  I don't have to look at my hair most of the time and my inner peace was none of their business.  Next time, if it's the same situation, I'll just lie.

• Haha 1