Avea Beach excursion on Huahine?

TexEm

Does anyone know anything about the Avea Beach shore excursion on Huahine? The tour reservation sheet we received in the mail says "go to http://www.princess.com for a description of this new tour" and there isn't any other info online It only costs $30, so I'm thinking it's transportation out to the beach and back, maybe some soft drinks thrown in.

Mary

Mary

We leave for Tahiti tomorrow to board the Tahitian princess Friday. We want to do this tour so if you don't get any response. I will try to let you know during the cruise.

Tom

• 4 months later...

Hi Tom and Mary,

Did you go on the Avea Beach excursion? If so, how was it? What was included?

Has anyone else taken the Avea Beach excursion? I am looking for alternatives to the all day excursion with Marc. I am considering Princess's Huahine Iti 4WD Safari in the morning and then either the Avea Beach or Princess's Huahine Snorkel Safari in the afternoon. Any recommendations, either independent or through Princess, would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

When we went on the TP back in March, 2004, our Roll Call was booked to do Marc's excursion. Originally we were booked on this but we pulled out a few months later because more C.C. members wanted to do it and due to the fact that don't snorkel we thought it was unfair that we should be taking up two seats.

What a stuped decision to make. I realized when we boarded the ship that we had made a big mistake but it was too late as Marc only takes a certain number and the boat was full. I have regretted ever since that we did not do this tour and if we ever go to Huahine, we will be the first on his boat. I found out whilst on the TP that it doesn't matter if you do not snorkel. there is still so much fun to be had on this excursion.

If you ever get the opportunity to go with Marc, do it. You will not regret it.

Quite a few of our Roll Call members from 2004 returned to Tahiti and the T.P. last year and once again went on Marc's tour and were not disappointed the second time.

Jennie

Archived