Viking Mars - Colombo Port Call

DiploTraveler

20 hours ago, DiploTraveler said:

Can anyone tell me if the Viking Mars is still scheduled to call at Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 18? The Queen Elizabeth recently canceled her stop here and I am curious if other lines are following suit.

Thanks.

Have you checked out what is being said on the roll call for that sailing? If it has been canceled, folks on that sailing will have been notified.

On 11/7/2022 at 9:32 AM, DiploTraveler said:

Can anyone tell me if the Viking Mars is still scheduled to call at Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 18? The Queen Elizabeth recently canceled her stop here and I am curious if other lines are following suit.

Thanks.

We are on the ship now, heading to Mumbai. So far, there is no change on the itinerary concerning Colombo but there is still a week to go before we stop there. Why did Cunard cancel te stop?

On 11/7/2022 at 12:32 AM, DiploTraveler said:

Thanks.

Per schedule on cruise mapper Mars is on the schedule - I am embarking on Monday in Mumbai so as they say on the road or rather at airport - still no information on transfers and I arrive 12:05am - it will be an adventure!

if anyone is on the Mars reading this how full is the ship?