Recent Encore cruisers

weltek

I know it's just coming into its Caribbean season, so there might be changes, but any favorite bartenders from recent Encore sailings? I see Clarence has moved on to the Prima, so sad to miss him this time around. 

I'm running out of things to obsess about with ~four weeks out til vacation, so humor me. 

Edited by weltek

2 hours ago, weltek said:

I know it's just coming into its Caribbean season, so there might be changes, but any favorite bartenders from recent Encore sailings? I see Clarence has moved on to the Prima, so sad to miss him this time around. 

I'm running out of things to obsess about with ~four weeks out til vacation, so humor me. 

At least you are down to 4 weeks. We still have 76 days. Keep us in the loop when you get back of good bartenders to keep our eyes out for!

• Like 1

We were on the Encore through the Panama Canal in April. It is my favorite NCL cruise out of 10 we have done. Loved the ship we did have vibe passes. Loved sitting in a hot tub, cocktail in hand admiring the view. Staff were excellent across the ship. Enjoyed the ports too. 

• Like 1