Muster Drill Prima

kapcruiser

1 hour ago, kapcruiser said:

We is the protocol for muster drill on Prima?

Same as all of the other NCL ships since the restart. You watch the video at your 21 day check-in, then once your board, you go to your muster station and have your card scanned. Then it's time for lunch. The first time you turn on the TV in your cabin the video will show one more time but you don't have to do anything else once your card has been scanned.

6 hours ago, kapcruiser said:

Do u have to watch the video at check in or can you watch it another time?

You watch it as part of the online check-in process, then you have to check a box that affirms you've seen it. Otherwise you cannot complete check-in and get your edocs. Video is only a couple minutes long. When we boarded Prima we were directed to our muster station where our cards were scanned and that was it. Very simple process.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Coastalbreezes said:

You watch it as part of the online check-in process, then you have to check a box that affirms you've seen it. Otherwise you cannot complete check-in and get your edocs. Video is only a couple minutes long. When we boarded Prima we were directed to our muster station where our cards were scanned and that was it. Very simple process.

Does each person have to check in separately and watch the video? I normally check in online for my wife and I. Does she need to log in also?

Theoretically you each have to watch seperately.  In practice, I checked everyone in from my account and watched it after each checkin.  then we all watched together (for safety's sake) after we got an e-mailed reminder.