Club HAL: What's the status?

Petronillus

DW and I are planning to pitch a cruise to our DD and DSIL. 12 days in June 2023  r/t Trieste to Greece and Israel. Our grandson will be 11yo by then. Practically speaking, it would be their first experience with a cruise vacation.

In the good old days (pre-COVID) Club HAL would have been a big plus factor. What can we realistically expect with Club HAL on this cruise next summer?

Thanks!

While it's dangerous to predict anything regarding travel and tourism that far in advance (as the past couple of years have taught us), my prediction is that Club HAL will remain a big plus factor for you.  Based on my cruise last summer, the main differences between today's Club HAL and yesterday's was the slightly more limited hours of operation and the lack of any dining options.  But the space was the same, the counselors were as awesome as ever, the activities offered the same breadth, and my daughter loved it as much as ever.

18 hours ago, iceman93 said:

While it's dangerous to predict anything regarding travel and tourism that far in advance (as the past couple of years have taught us), my prediction is that Club HAL will remain a big plus factor for you.  Based on my cruise last summer, the main differences between today's Club HAL and yesterday's was the slightly more limited hours of operation and the lack of any dining options.  But the space was the same, the counselors were as awesome as ever, the activities offered the same breadth, and my daughter loved it as much as ever.

Thank you! This is exactly what I was hoping to hear.

Bob

I can let you know at the end of November. We don’t need water slides or constant activities.We love HAL. We cruised with them before we had our daughter. We’ve done a couple of Disney cruises and although they were wonderful, it’s also nice to do something a little more relaxing. Super excited! 

• Like 1