Question about purchasing room decorations

I wonder if room decorations are always delivered on the first cruise day as stated in the cruise planner or if it is possible to have them the actual day of the anniversary? We have a wedding anniversary 5 days into the cruise and I would not like to have it delivered the first day. I don't get their routines, for example having a birthday cake delivered 7 days before the actual birthday on an 8 night cruise??

I'd think with decorations having the celebratory feel longer might be nice. So many folk say they're celebrating an anniversary or birthday (like at Disney) when the actual day may be weeks away. 🙂

As one can call and request the beds be together or separate maybe you could call and add a note to the reservation to hold off on the decorations.

For my mums recent birthday we were onboard brilliance. We took our own decorations for the room and set these up when my mum was off on a trip. Much cheaper and better then royals offering.

We ordered a cake on the sat for her birthday on the tue. It was made fresh and delived to our table in the MDR post main course on the Tue. Was 30 USD and gluten-free. 

On 11/11/2022 at 3:59 AM, --Oasisoftheseas-- said:

Are you sure on that? On the cruise planner under important details it says that it will be deliveried to our stateroom on Day One of the sailing.

Yes, during checkout they asked what day I wanted the anniversary decorations delivered.