Help with Beach Please

Sles23

Hi.  Hoping someone can provide some guidance and advice.  We're looking to go to a beach for the day.  However, we don't need food or drinks included.  Are there any beaches we can go to that aren't all inclusive and won't cost $50+ per person to go to?  Can I find a taxi in the cruise port to take me to a specific beach?  Any advice you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance.  

7 minutes ago, Sles23 said:

Hi.  Hoping someone can provide some guidance and advice.  We're looking to go to a beach for the day.  However, we don't need food or drinks included.  Are there any beaches we can go to that aren't all inclusive and won't cost $50+ per person to go to?  Can I find a taxi in the cruise port to take me to a specific beach?  Any advice you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance.  

Hundreds of taxis available in Cozumel, lined up at all three ports.

which port you dock at may affect which beach is easiest, most convenient to get to. This or similar question asked regularly so I suggest you look back through the last page on thus forum for recent reviews but these threadsin particular may help