RCI BoA Signature Visa Perks?

StephPS79

Got an email today with "November Offers" for the RCI Bank of America card...

I don't recall any bonus point perks before - is this new?

5x points for dollars spent on Allure

I've been saying this card needed some bonus point perks, as the points are slow-going, and I don't recall seeing an email like this before, but maybe I just didn't pay attention.  But this seems a little random for bonus points lol.  Anyone recall this before?

• Thanks 1

Thanks! I received the first one, but our friends' daughter graduated from the police academy on Nov. 5th. So, we weren't exactly shopping. It wasn't like we could just plan to use our card that day. :classic_rolleyes:

And then Allure...in the month of November, seems rather specific and not random. They (BOA) is going to have to try harder than that, if they want to keep our loyalty. We received the first email, but not the second. 

Thanks for posting and sharing. 

I've had this card for years and have never gotten anything from them about bonus points.  When I login to BoA, I don't see anything there either.  Not that I'll be on Allure this month but it would be nice to know when / if I can get bonus points!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, PokrChick said:

I've had this card for years and have never gotten anything from them about bonus points.  When I login to BoA, I don't see anything there either.  Not that I'll be on Allure this month but it would be nice to know when / if I can get bonus points!

We have also had the card for many years and have never received anything.

1 hour ago, Ret MP said:

Those of you that got the email offer, are you already booked on the Allure?  

I'd really like to see a double C&A deal again. Yes, I know that has nothing to do with BoA.  

Not booked on the Allure.  Just returned from Harmony, which I redeemed some points - maybe that is related?

To note, not sure this is an offer that needs to be "activated," seems to be automatic, so not sure it would be listed in Offers.  Also interesting that this came from RCI marketing, and not BoA, so maybe those that didn't receive the email aren't signed up for marketing offers?

Also interesting that start date is 11/1 - seems like the email went out 11/15...

I've attached terms  from the email link.

earn-points-dining-visa.pdf allure-of-the-seas-card-holder-earn-points-5x.pdf

Edited by StephPS79