Holland America Volenda 18-25 Sep 2018

Celebrity Summit 1-8 Dec 18

Royal Caribbean Vision of the Seas 2-11 Jan 16

Grandeur of the Seas 15-19 Aug 22

Booked

Carnival Celebration 5 Mar

Venezia 29 Sep

Royal Caribbean Adventures of Seas 14 Jan

Hello Jaericann, yes I am so eager to go, but in 315 days.  Until then 14 January Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas, which is my birthday, then Canival Celebration on 5 March, so my schedule is loaded.  We are retired, so we just go.  Have not found out much about the Venezia, but we should find out much more in a few days.

16 hours ago, JOHN 57 said:

Hello Jaericann, yes I am so eager to go, but in 315 days.  Until then 14 January Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas, which is my birthday, then Canival Celebration on 5 March, so my schedule is loaded.  We are retired, so we just go.  Have not found out much about the Venezia, but we should find out much more in a few days.

I've watched quite a few videos on the Venezia. Its actually a tad larger than the Horizon and Vista so we know it's a big ship. It is absolutely beautiful inside and different from any other carnival ship. However, a lot of that will be changing. I hope they don't change it too much because I love the décor {except for some bright red colors they have in certain places which was appealing to the Chinese market).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jamericannn said:

I've watched quite a few videos on the Venezia. Its actually a tad larger than the Horizon and Vista so we know it's a big ship. It is absolutely beautiful inside and different from any other carnival ship. However, a lot of that will be changing. I hope they don't change it too much because I love the décor {except for some bright red colors they have in certain places which was appealing to the Chinese market).

I also watched a few You Tube videos, and it is amazing.  A very beautiful ship.  Question is what will be kept and changed.  What videos did you watch?

We returned from our first Transatlantic and decided it was a one and done.  Cancelled the Jubilee TA next year and opted for the 15 day from New York on this lady.  Excited to try out one of the former Costa ships.  Hubby wanted to try the Luminosa but we have no desire to go to Australia, so this works perfectly.

We are Raymon and Vicky from Arizona.

Hello Raynic and welcome.

those going

1.John57 John and Myriam  Huntsville, Tx

2.Raynic  Raymon and Vicky  Phoenix, Az

total 2

states

1 Tx

1 Az

total 2

We have the time to do alot of cruising, since we are both retired. 

I see, that you have been on Carnival Conquest, that was my first cruise, had to repeat, because I missed out on so much, the first time.  Then my Vietnam reunion group took a cruise on the Conquest out of New Orleans.

I also see, you were on the Summit, a nice ship.

The worst cruise line for me was MSC, and that is a whole new story.

Coming up cruises

1.Royal Caribbean Adventure of Sea, 14 Jan out of Galveston, my birthday, will be 71

2.Of course the Celebration

3. Carnival Venezia on 29 Sep 23 out of New York.

welcome Charles and Jennifer.  I share your excitment, not everyday, you can experience an Italian designed ship.  I have seen some videos.

going

1.John57 John and Myriam Huntsville, Tx

2.Raynic Raymon and Vicky Phoenix, Az

3.Bigmac66 Charles and Jennifer  Al

total 3

states

1 Al

1 Az

1 Tx

total 3

If there is anything, I can help with, please let me know