Saint Greg’s Carnival Celebration - Live - November 27-December 4, 2022

Saint Greg

1 minute ago, firedisney97 said:

@Saint Greg I noticed when you were up by Loft 19 there was a sign that said cabanas available today.  do you know what the daily price was for a cabana?  I got an offer for a full week (my Mom and I are on the week of the 11th) and about had a heart attach at the price so I wondered what a day pass was costing?

I didn’t see it posted anywhere. 

I ordered two appetizers. Nachos and steak taco. Glad I got two because the nachos were pretty decent but the taco steak was pretty tough and they didn’t give you enough stuff To fill one tortilla much less the 3 Or 4 they gave me.

Dang my nachos came out blurry

FDEA1D25-DE40-4EFC-8407-B10D2CB625B9.jpeg

D6269B49-AF77-45EC-B45A-8D80166E3343.jpeg

5D6DEECE-D0D1-4E75-85C3-1F5372F1C09B.jpeg

• Like 2

Okay here’s something interesting. I’ve been raving about how quite my room has been. I was just in the bathroom and through the vent in the shower I could hear everything that was going on in the room above me. I’m sure if it’s doing that in my room it’s probably all rooms but interesting I hadn’t heard anyone in there all week.

• Like 2

Comedy

The way I remembered Mardi Gras was it had more comedy than any ship I’ve been on.

I went to so many adult shows I didn’t have time to go to PG shows. I only went to one pg show on Mardi Gras. Here I’ve done one every day.

On Mardi Gras we had six comedians. Here we’ve had 5. Here they do one show and repeat it three times. Then the next day they go to the limelight do one PG show and repeat it three times.Maybe this is what they’ve evolved to over the past year after they went back to full capacity, but that’s not the way I remember it on Mardi Gras in august 2021.

I mean basically each comedian does one adult show and one pg show and that’s it …other than the 15 min deals they do in late night showcases which I would say is one or two per comedian.

This is what they’ve done to make the small comedy club work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1