Celestyal Olympia - Balcony Cabins

efmarek

Hello. My husband and I are planning a mini 3 day cruise on the Olympia for 2023. We want to splurge for a balcony cabin since this part of our 15 year anniversary trip, but not sure if it is worth it.  Also, has anyone stayed on Deck 9 where the balcony cabins are located?  If so, which cabin has the best layout?  I can not find much information or any traveler pictures online.  Thanks. 

Edited by efmarek

Just an FYI, the ship has been sailing since the 1980's and is an  old design of Royal Caribbean.  Rooms are small and the balcony suites were added later.  They are not what you might be used to on Carnival.  I am booked in Sept 2023 and my expectations are exactly that, small, and comfortable with a balcony.  

• 1 month later...

We just got back from an 18 days 3 continents cruise on Celestyal Crystal. At the port of Lavrion, we were docked next to Olympia. The ship was under some upgrades or repairs, cause there were lots of banging and welding going on. Here are two pictures I took, so judge for yourself if that’s what you want. We enjoyed our trip on the smaller and even older Crystal very much. 

71EB3430-01AE-450C-91CF-A8CE4F70DAD0.jpeg

5EBA0DEE-32C5-41F5-9262-B3B40669B633.jpeg

• Like 1

I will be on the 3 Continents cruise in early March and would love any information you could share regarding the ship, food, ports, embarkation, disembarkation and anything else you can think of that would help this nervous traveler. Thank you very much.