Harmony 8 day cruise Nov 12-20 comments

RJ257

I appreciate all the information you shared.  I have a few questions. We are cruising in Feb.

1.Was it necessary to reserve for each entertainment show?  We noticed the comedy shows are already sold out which is crazy

2. Do you know the surcharge for the specialty dining?

Thank you.

Susan

5 minutes ago, shoop62 said:

I appreciate all the information you shared.  I have a few questions. We are cruising in Feb.

1.Was it necessary to reserve for each entertainment show?  We noticed the comedy shows are already sold out which is crazy

2. Do you know the surcharge for the specialty dining?

Thank you.

Susan

There were no reservations required for the Aqua or Ice Shows. Only two I attended. Both at about 65-70% capacity. This was a pretty full ship with about 6,200 I heard. There was a magician one evening around 5pm? in one of the deck 4 smaller rooms. The Attic? Don't remember. No reservations but did say get there early. It was packed as many didn't get there early enough. This was a solo cruise so I did not do any specialty restaurants. No info on the cost. You should be able to get that online. Have a good trip.

On 11/21/2022 at 7:34 PM, RJ257 said:

Just finished up an 8 day cruise to Labadee, Aruba and Curacao from Ft. Lauderdale. I am Diamond and Prime s

Did you do Sabor?  That's what I'm really looking forward to in Jan 2024, out of Galveston though.

Edited by Ret MP

On 1/13/2023 at 9:09 PM, Ret MP said:

Did you do Sabor?  That's what I'm really looking forward to in Jan 2024, out of Galveston though.

Sorry I did not . Conversations with others who ate at Sabor seemed to be positive:)

• Like 1

On 12/5/2022 at 3:57 PM, Sass4 said:

Do you recall what side the ship docked on in Aruba and CURACAO? Starboard or Port?

Oasis class ships dock Starboard side when possible, as that allows for the escalator to be used. 

Edited by bucfan2
  • Like 1