Live from brand new MSC Seascape

luv2cruzuk

David, you did a really nice job with those videos. Thank you. We'll be on our first MSC sailing next month (in the YC) and your vids are some of the most informative without being robotic out there. Some of the vids out there are absolutely painful to watch. 

Well done, and thanks. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, chefchick said:

Your videos are great!  Boarding the Seascape in December (in the YC) and would love to see some daily schedules if you can…thanks!

Hello, thanks for your comments.  I've got all of the daily programmes, I am flying home today, so I'll get these uploaded when I get back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, carlmm said:

So, how is the overall ambiance?

Are enough people dressing up, such that one does not feel out of place in the public areas even as single?

Actually, on this cruise there were quite a few people dressing up.  We did it twice and didn't feel out of place at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, chefchick said:

Your videos are great!  Boarding the Seascape in December (in the YC) and would love to see some daily schedules if you can…thanks!

A couple of dailies  - I’ll do the rest as soon as possible. 

https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:b99a3bc8-982a-429b-91a2-0daa59017a8a

https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:892c5635-9df9-40d1-9d5d-346deedc4862

• Thanks 3

12 hours ago, wleigh1021 said:

Thanks for sharing! Is robotron an additional cost or is it included? What about the simulators?

The Robotron will be an additional cost but as it isn’t working yet the cost wasn’t available. 

You can enjoy INTERACTIVE XD CINEMA, FORMULA RACER, VR as Mix & Match: buy 3 and get 1 for free. 

MOTORBIKES and VR 360 FLIGHT SIMULATOR

$150, you'll get $70 of extra playing credit!

Here is a video of them testing the Robotron

Edited by luv2cruzuk

17 minutes ago, sidari said:

Luv2cruzuk ... Could you find out the Emergency Telephone number for the ship please, I have someone on my MSC page who needs it urgently. MSC were unable to help them ... 😱

This is what’s on my wrist band for emergency number: 00870 773301077

On 11/30/2022 at 10:09 PM, mommycruiser said:

Do you remember who the Yacht Club Restaurant  Maitre D was?? 

Do Aurea guests have a designated restaurant? Going as a group and we all appreciate the answers. 

Thanks!

Hi there

The Aurea guests do have a dedicated restaurant. 

I’m sorry I can’t remember who the Maitre D was. 

On 11/30/2022 at 5:09 PM, mommycruiser said:

Do you remember who the Yacht Club Restaurant  Maitre D was?? 

Do Aurea guests have a designated restaurant? Going as a group and we all appreciate the answers. 

Thanks!

It might be Luis Costa who told me he was going there in October. We had him 3 times on our last YC ships and he was just fabulous. 

I've loved all your videos! So glad you and your sister are having a wonderful time!  Just a couple of questions.

• Is the Yacht Club room service included? Or is this an additional fee?
  • Did you have to upgrade the internet thats provided in YC to watch videos etc?

Thank you so much! Becky

1 hour ago, maddiesmom said:

I've loved all your videos! So glad you and your sister are having a wonderful time!  Just a couple of questions.

• Is the Yacht Club room service included? Or is this an additional fee?
  • Did you have to upgrade the internet thats provided in YC to watch videos etc?

Thank you so much! Becky

Thank you so much. The internet that’s included was actually really good. I could watch videos on YouTube ok.

Although, the yacht club wasn’t full so I wonder if speeds will change if the ship is sailing with more passengers. 

The room service is included in Yacht Club and your butler will sort anything for you. 

Thank you so much for all the helpful information about Seascape!  Our family will be traveling on the ship over the holidays and wondering if you were informed of the holiday activities that would take place?   We have never cruised this time of year!  Thanks for any information you can provide.  Happy Holidays!

5 hours ago, 8420PR said:

Is MSC Seascape the same as MSC Seashore?  Is Robotron the only difference?

Yes, they are pretty much the same ship, it would be hard to tell the difference.  I've been on both.

The Robotron is a nice addition to this class of ship though.

6 hours ago, Abrenerb said:

Thank you so much for all the helpful information about Seascape!  Our family will be traveling on the ship over the holidays and wondering if you were informed of the holiday activities that would take place?   We have never cruised this time of year!  Thanks for any information you can provide.  Happy Holidays!

You might have seen from my video that the ship was certainly decorated for the holidays, It had a great atmosphere, if you are sailing over the holidays you are likely to see more entertainment geared towards this time of year.  Hope you have a great cruise.