Enclave on Enchanted

latebloomer56

We used it on the Enchanted for a two week Transatlantic back in April. As you might imagine, it was fairly busy on the sea days but mostly quiet on port days. The biggest problem was similar to the pool decks with people saving the stone heat loungers with towels or clothes, when there are explicit instructions posted to the contrary. Enjoyed the wet and dry saunas and the spacious whirlpool. Only option was to reserve for length of cruise and we had the extra obc to use.

4 hours ago, Upper Bob said:

We used it on the Enchanted for a two week Transatlantic back in April. As you might imagine, it was fairly busy on the sea days but mostly quiet on port days. The biggest problem was similar to the pool decks with people saving the stone heat loungers with towels or clothes, when there are explicit instructions posted to the contrary. Enjoyed the wet and dry saunas and the spacious whirlpool. Only option was to reserve for length of cruise and we had the extra obc to use.

We didn't have that issue on Regal but we also went around seven or eight at night.

Thanks for the heads up about the lounger. Is there also a quiet room Regal had this across the hall.

We booked the Amalfi dining room would you know how this compares to the other two.

6 hours ago, latebloomer56 said:

We didn't have that issue on Regal but we also went around seven or eight at night.

Thanks for the heads up about the lounger. Is there also a quiet room Regal had this across the hall.

We booked the Amalfi dining room would you know how this compares to the other two.

There was the quiet room across from the entrance to the Enclave and the couple of times I visited I had it to myself. The Amalfi dining room was closed due to low passenger count and we ate in Club Class in the Capri. The only difference I could see between Capri (deck 6 midship) and Santorini dining rooms (deck 5 midship) was the color scheme. The Chef’s Table Lumiere was in Amalfi and not open.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Upper Bob said:

There was the quiet room across from the entrance to the Enclave and the couple of times I visited I had it to myself. The Amalfi dining room was closed due to low passenger count and we ate in Club Class in the Capri. The only difference I could see between Capri (deck 6 midship) and Santorini dining rooms (deck 5 midship) was the color scheme. The Chef’s Table Lumiere was in Amalfi and not open.

Thanks the web let me book Amalfi for Aug. hope somebody will have experience with this venue. I know they are all the same as far as menus.